Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CPD23: Thing 5 - Reflective Practice


Week 4 - CPD23
Thing 5: Reflective Practice

[Image Courtesy: Microsoft Office Image]
Took a long time for this Thing 5 on Reflective Practice. Well, I actually was honest and reflected eagerly on what I have learnt in the past 3 weeks.
Being in the field of Information Science needs that we acquaint ourselves with the right information at the nick of time. As such, I am thankful to CPD23 for making available this wonderful learning tool.
To start with, I already had a blog from April 2010, but being in CPD23, meant I kept our library blog updated to hook the potential information aspirants. And, let me confess, that is a tedious task. I am still working on it.
Secondly, although I had my personal Facebook page, I recently created one for the library to keep them updated about the new arrivals or the newspaper clippings. Twitter is yet to be explored!
The CPD23 impressed me a lot as it threw open an enormous list of blogs of my fellow librarians, most of which I regularly visit and would soon add on my Blogroll.
Once again, I am utmost grateful to Dr. Indira Koneru for listing the professional courses on her Wikieducator page, due to which I am a proud participant of CPD23!

- Chinmayee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Say?..Note it down below.

Publishers and societies take action against Research Gate’s copyright infringements

Publishers and societies take action against Research Gate’s copyright infringements Following unsuccessful attempts to jointly find way...