Please note that the following list is not inclusive and may not undergo constant upgradation.
1) Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Kurla: Ms. Geena Rodrigues
2) Father Conceicao College of Engineering, Bandra: Ms. G. Jyothilakshmi
3) Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Andheri: Mr. Sanjay Sawant
4) Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri: Ms. Rajashree Madaye
5) Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai: Ms. Chitralekha Chitale
6) K.J. Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Sion: Ms. Gauri Gothivarekar
7) K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Vidyavihar: Ms. Deepali Kuberkar
8) Thadomal Shahani College of Engineering, Bandra: Ms. Mangala Patil
9) Xavier Institute of Engineering, Mahim: Ms. Janice Fernandes
10) Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Kandivali: Mr. Devidas Kalwale
11) Vidyavardhini's College of Engineering and Technology, Vasai: Mr. Dinesh Jadhav
12) Terna College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai: Ms. Swati Nawale
13) Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Andheri: Ms. Archana Garate
14) Saraswati Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai: Mr. Baban More
15) M.H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Byculla: Mr. John Abraham
16) Atharva College of Engineering, Malad: Ms. Swapna Save
17) Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Airoli: Ms. Preeti Deshpande
18) Dwarkadas J. Sanghavi College of Engineering, Vile Parle: Ms. Sharmistha Nath
19) Shah and Anchor Kutchi Engineering College, Chembur: Ms. Gowri Prasad
20) Watumull College of Engineering, Worli: Ms. Vrushali Hawaldar
21) St. Francis Institute of Technology, Borivali: Ms. Chinmayee Bhange
ACTIVE USERS OF THE LIRC (October 1 - 31, 2017) Following Active Users are eligible for one extra library card for the mont...
We celebrated "Marathi Bhasha Diwas" on 28th. February, 2011 in our Institute. Marathi Bhasha Diwas is celebrated on 27th. Februar...
To beat annual shortage, Balbharati goes online Starting June, the textbooks for Std I to VIII will be available in PDF format on the webs...
For students, the punishment could range from losing credits to cancellation of their registration.Guilty faculty could face cancellation...